Aug 27, 2012

Twice The Person

Whatever disadvantages you perceive for yourself, get rid of them.

I recently met a state wrestling champion. And if you know anything about scholastic wrestling, then you know what a feat it is to win states.

As a former high school wrestler, I was inspired by meeting this state champ; someone who was able to win the big one.

Then I found out that this person is actually a two-time state champ!

Two times!

Two times winning the big one. Can you imagine?

Wow.

And then...guess what.

Then I discover that this two-time state wrestling champ doesn't even have any thumbs!

No thumbs!

Neither thumb exists.

Wow.

I mean talk about guts, determination and discipline. This young lady is a true inspiration.

I am thankful to have met her.

No comments:

Post a Comment